About the Exhibition
We can't keep it a secret!
By popular demand Secrets is extended to Easter. Must close 14 April
10am - 5pm daily
No charge (usual museum entry donation will be requested)
Have you ever seen a bald kiwi? What about a gang of giant centipedes? Not many people have but you will get the chance at SECRETS REVEALED: The Backstage Mysteries of Your Museum.
Did you know that only 2% of the Museum’s objects are on display? The remaining 98% have been hidden away, carefully cared for by our Museum staff. But now a host of these objects have escaped their storage confines wanting some limelight! Listen to these objects as they tell you their intriguing secrets while at the same time discover the Museum’s secrets – the way we collect, study and care for our treasures.
Explore the interactive exhibition site, packed with object stories and other exciting features. Come back soon for podcasts and downloadable files.
Director's Intro | The Exhibition | Explore Object Stories