[Lt. Col. Manders' dugout.]
PH-ALB-337 (Reference Number)
Item No : G21
191 mm. x 222 mm.
- ANZAC Cove (Turkey) (General Subject)
- World War, 1914-1918--Campaigns--Turkey--Gallipoli Peninsula (General Subject)
MS1497 Anzac diary; stereoscopic negatives B12538-B12566; stereoscopic positives (glass) C54325-C54380; 2 Verascope stereoviewers (History)
- No known copyright restrictions (Copyright)
- Digital copy available (Access Notes)
[Lt. Col. Manders' dugout.],Fenwick, Percival Clennell, 1870-1958, photographer,1914-1918,PH-ALB-337
- Not original - modern photographic print.
- Full caption reads: Lt. Col. Manders was A.D.M.S. of N.Z. & A. Division.
Captions by Major Chris Pugsley.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.