- Convoice / G.E. Beamish, editor
D745.2 (Call Number)
Souvenir magazine of H.M.T. 24 ("Nieuw Amsterdam"). O.C. Troops and transport Col. J.H. Whyte. Ship's Master Captain J.J. Bijl. The ship had the 4th reinforcements on board and left NZ on 1 February 1941.
[1941 souvenir issue]
1 volume : illustrations, portraits ; 29 cm
Printed and published on board H.M.T. 24 (Place of occurrence) 1941
- New Zealand troopship magazine.
- "Convoice Committee : Lieut. G. E. Beamish (Editor) ; 2/Lt. P. F. Sharpley ; Sergt. B. L. Hewitt (Chairman) ; Cpl. J. S. Hepburn ; Cpl. N. Lodge ; Cpl. R. E. Cross ; Pte. R. G. Witt ; Pte. L. R. Johns.
- Magazine includes named photograph of ship's army officers.
- Cover illustrations by Neville Lodge, 1941.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.