- Ingrid Anderson / Jane Groufsky
"As one of New Zealand's foremost textile designers, Ingrid Anderson's bold and colourful designs can be found in homes and businesses throughout the country."--At head of topic page.
1 online resource : colour illustrations
- Textile designers--New Zealand (General Subject)
- Textile design--New Zealand (General Subject)
- Auckland War Memorial Museum--Collections (General Subject)
- Textile artists--New Zealand (General Subject)
- Anderson, Ingrid, 1963- (General Subject)
- Printmakers--New Zealand--Biography (General Subject)
- Prints, New Zealand (General Subject)
- Printing--New Zealand (General Subject)
- Textiles--New Zealand (General Subject)
- A topic page by Collection Manager, Human History Jane Groufsky, published on the Auckland War Memorial Museum website.
- Webpage available to view on Auckland War Memorial Museum website (accessed 27/10/2017)
- Cover image: Two of Ingrid Anderson's cushions in "Kaka Beak" and "Retro Kiwi".
- Image appears with permission from Ingrid Anderson.
- First published 21 December 2016.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.