Power of Attorney
- 149/H; 3536; 9809 (Other Number)
- MS-360 (Reference Number)
- Power of Attorney (Deed Title)
James Hulbert Hamilton, of Awhitu, Auckland, Farmer, nominates constitutes and appoints his father William Glover Hamilton, of Awhitu, Auckland, Farmer, to be his true and lawful Attorney, dated 15 November 1915.
1 folder (1 item)
- Permission must be obtained from the law firm of Jackson Russell by those persons wishing to publish material less than 100 years old. (Access Notes)
Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West. Records and deeds, 1848 - 1938. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-360, Box 31: Hailes - Hammond.
- James Hulbert Hamilton served with the Auckland Mounted Rifles, 1NZEF, during World War I. He died of malaria on 19 October 1918, at 27th General Hospital, Palestine, and was buried at the Cairo War Memorial Cemetery, Egypt.
- Principal Party: Hamilton, James Hulbert.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.