- 396/L (Other Number)
- MS-360 (Reference Number)
- Mortgage (Deed Title)
Between Stuart Lyell, of Auckland, and William Scott Lyell and Edward Ireson Lyell, both of Auckland, Gentlemen, dated 9 May 1907, regarding interest under the will of the late James Leitch Lyell, of Auckland, Gentleman, who died on or about 7 March 1889.
1 folder (1 item)
- Lyell, James Leitch, d. 1889 (General Subject)
- Sanders family (General Subject)
- Lyell, James Arbuthnott, d. 1914 (General Subject)
- Lyell, Anne Heseltine, d. 1908 (General Subject)
- Lyell, David Stuart, d. 1890 (General Subject)
- Lyell, John Hugh Arbuthnott, d. 1899 (General Subject)
- Lyell family (General Subject)
- Lyell, Edward Ireson, d. 1948 (General Subject)
- Legal documents - New Zealand - Auckland (General Subject)
- Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West (Firm) (General Subject)
Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West. Records and deeds, 1848-1938. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-360, Box 32: Lundon - Lyndon.
Principal Party: Lyell, Stuart.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.