PH-NEG-SP-3-2398j (Reference Number)
Casein manufacture. Handling large solids, either cheeses or casein
Maitland, Gordon.- The Sparrow photograph collection, in Auckland War Memorial Museum News, no39a, August 1989, pp1-2
- Permission to reproduce this image should be sought from Auckland War Memorial Museum and the copyright holder where applicable. (Copyright)
- Request in Library (Access Notes)
[Casein manufacture],1945 - 1967,PH-NEG-SP-3-2398j
- Arthur George William (Bill) Sparrow, 1896-1967, was the founder and manager of S.I.P.
- AIM duplicate negative from cellulose acetate original
- Client: New Zealand Co-operative Dairy Company Limited
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.