Te Tiriti o Waitangi – The Treaty of Waitangi
Te Tiriti o Waitangi is New Zealand’s founding document. It is the result of two nations coming together to form a partnership.
- Early childhood learners, maximum 30 students
- $5 per student for a 45 minute session
- Term 1 only, Feb 7 - April 13, available Mon - Wed, 2018
- Hotunui meeting house
- Curriculum Links
- Te Whāriki Early Childhood
- Related galleries and exhibitions
- Te Te Tiriti o Waitangi exhibition, He Taonga Māori gallery, Tā Moko Exhibition
- Who signed this document?
- Where did they gather to sign?
- What did Pākehā and Māori communities have in common?
- How did they differ?
Your tamariki will discover the answers to these questions and more through storytelling, role play, movement and/or digital technology.
These programmes are funded by the Ministry of Education.