Discover with Us gives students an opportunity to experience a range of natural science topics – palaeontology, entomology and marine science.
- ECE , maximum 30 students
- $5 per student for a one-hour programme
- Term 3, Mon-Fri, Term 4, Wed–Fri, 2017
- Auckland Museum Weird & Wonderful discovery centre
- Curriculum Links
- Te Whāriki: early childhood curriculum
- The Nature of Science
- The Living World
- Related galleries and exhibitions
- Land, Origins, Wild Child
Discover with Us lets teachers create a programme with Museum staff that allows students to actively explore and investigate a range of subjects within the sciences of palaeontology, entomology and marine science.
The programme uses the Museum's education handling collections, wider collections and specimens, and special interactive activities. It also gives teachers and students a chance to freely explore and investigate the collections and interactive activities inside the Weird & Wonderful discovery centre.