This programme gives learners the opportunity to explore a range of natural sciences – palaeontology, entomology and marine science – up close.
- Years 1-3, maximum 30 students
- $5 per student for a one-hour session
- Term 4, Mon to Fri, 2017, Term 1, Wed-Fri, 2018
- Auckland Museum Weird & Wonderful discovery centre
- Curriculum Links
- Te Whāriki: early childhood curriculum
- Related galleries and exhibitions
- Land, Origins
The Discover with Us programme invites teachers to create a programme with us where students can actively explore and investigate a range of natural sciences: palaeontology, entomology and marine science.
The programme makes use of our education handling collections, wider collections and specimens, and special interactive activities. Discover with Us also lets you and your learners the chance to explore and investigate the collections and interactive activities inside the Weird & Wonderful discovery centre itself.