Taku Tāmaki Auckland Stories South Manukau
Who am I? Where do I come from? This school programme draws on the Taku Tāmaki - Auckland Stories South exhibition to explore these questions and more with students from Auckland schools.
- Year levels 9 - 13, for 12 - 36 students
- Free one-hour session
- Terms 2 - 4, Mon and Fri at 10.30am and 1.30pm
- MIT Manukau, above the Manukau Train Station
- New Zealand Curriculum
- English: levels 3 - 5
Visual Arts: levels 3 - 5
- Related galleries and exhibitions
- Taku Tāmaki – Auckland Stories South at MIT Manukau
Create your own South Auckland stories
In this programme, students will delve into their connections, past and present, learn about storytelling and create their own South Auckland stories.
Regular tours are also available for community groups.
The Taku Tāmaki Auckland Stories South programme is hosted at MIT Manukau Campus and MIT Otara Campus.