The perfect spot for your next event
- Iconic Auckland building overlooking the harbour and city
- Dedicated Wi-Fi for you and your guests
- Ample parking space and a city fringe location
- Add an after-hours tour, Māori cultural performance, or unique gifts from the Museum Store
Browse the event types below, or make an enquiry today.
With grand entrances on the North side of the Museum, your guests will be wowed from the beginning.
- Start your evening with cocktails in the the neo-classical Grand Foyer.
- Hold a seated dinner in the upstairs Events Centre with magnificent views of Auckland.
Gala dinners at Auckland Museum
Auckland Museum's Auditorium has everything you need to ensure your small conference goes off without a hitch, including:
- Complete audio visual set up included in venue hire fee.
- A spacious lobby to host attendees for cocktails, or set up as a small exhibition space.
- You can also use the Event Centre for a larger exhibition space and dinner, with cocktails in the Grand Foyer beforehand.
Conferences at Auckland Museum
Product launches and client presentations
Our venues can help put your product or presentation in the spotlight. You could:
- Showcase everything from a car to a digital portfolio in the Events Centre, as a cocktail or sit-down dinner event.
Unique product launches at Auckland Museum
Make an enquiry today
Our professional events team understand the importance of delivering a seamless experience for you and your clients.
To discuss your event at Auckland Museum, please contact us by phone on +64 9 302 9765 or complete the form below.