Discover your dream wedding at Auckland Museum
If you're looking for a wedding location that will make your day truly special, look no further than one of Auckland Museum's stunning wedding venues.
Choose from two incredible spaces
With its striking neo-classical architecture and majestic columns, the Museum provides an elegant backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception.
Choose to hold your wedding in either the Event Centre with its magnificent views of the city and harbour, or in the marbled Grand Foyer with its dramatic doric columns and spectacular stained-glass lead-light ceiling soaring three floors above.
- Host your ceremony, pre-dinner drinks and reception.
- Seat up to 450 guests or 500 standing for a reception
- Two pre-function spaces accommodating 120 guests each
- Available day and evening, 7 days a week.
Weddings in the Events Centre
Read more about the Event Centre.
- Host your ceremony and reception, with pre-dinner drinks on the steps of the Museum or within Origins Gallery.
- Seat up to 150 guests for a reception
- Host 300 guests at a cocktail-style reception
- Available for evening events 7 days a week
Weddings in the Grand Foyer
Read more about the Grand Foyer.
Wedding package details
We offer wedding packages to make planning your special day that much easier. Download the brochure for pricing information, package inclusion and more:
- Last updated on: 21 Sep 2017 | File Size: 791 kB
Make an enquiry today
We want to help you make your wedding at the Museum a truly memorable experience.
To enquire about hosting your wedding at Auckland Museum phone 09 302 9765 or email us at email@example.com, or complete the form below.
Plan your Wedding at Auckland Museum
Follow us on Pinterest
Get inspired by the finer details of our stunning venues, guest table approaches, lighting and more. Save ideas for later using our pinterest board.
Follow our board on Pinterest
Auckland Museum on The Guest List
The Guest List recently profiled the amazing venues we have to offer, including ideas on how to use the spaces.
Handpicked by The Bridal Club
Auckland Museum is part of The Bridal Club, a hand picked collection of only the very best venues and suppliers for New Zealand weddings.