Auckland Museum is a much loved destination for Aucklanders and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in New Zealand. It attracts:
- Over 850,000 visitors annually
- 824,000 unique website users
- 100,000 followers on social media
- 120 commercial events annually
As an active leader and collaborator in Auckland, nationally and internationally in all the sectors in which we operate, Auckland Museum offers an exceptionally rich and varied range of tailored opportunities for partner involvement through support of:
- Cultural, educational and public programmes
- Capital projects and gallery renewals
- Acquisitions and collection care
- Research and innovation
Talk to us about how you can inspire your customers, clients and staff through a partnership with Auckland Museum and help us realise our vision for the future.
Learn more about supporting Auckland Museum
If you would like to find out more about a partnership with Auckland Museum please contact our Development Team.
Head of Development
+64 9 306 7070 Ext 7128
+64 9 306 7070 Ext 7246