[Technician taking samples]
PH-NEG-SP-1698m (Reference Number)
Technician taking samples
Maitland, Gordon.- The Sparrow photograph collection, in Auckland War Memorial Museum News, no39a, August 1989, pp1-2
- All rights reserved (Copyright)
- Digital copy available (Access Notes)
[Technician taking samples],1945-1967,PH-NEG-SP-1698m
- AIM copy negative from cellulose acetate original
- Arthur George William (Bill) Sparrow, 1896-1967, was the founder and manager of S.I.P.
- Client: Dominion Breweries Limited
- There is a print of this image in folder containing full-plate prints. It has been printed onto Barry McKay photography paper, so perhaps is not Sparrow?
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.