condensed discuss document expanded export feedback print share remove reset document_white enquire_white export_white report_white
discuss document export feedback print share gallery-landscape

gun, stock of

On display
Object / Artefact › History
  • Other titles
    gun stock with Maori carving brought from the Thames about 1910 (descriptive name)
  • Description
    Stock of a gun with Maori carving brought from the Thames about 1910
  • Place
  • Other Number
    col.0134, W1917, 1965.78.648, ocm2042
  • Accession number
    1965.78.648
  • Accession date
    29 October 1965
  • Collection area
  • Item count
    1
  • Display location
    Maori Hall Central
  • Record richness

Artefact

Object tags

Auckland Museum tags

Visitor tags

Contribute
  • Contribute more detail to this record by adding your own names, classifications or categories via a tag. Tags also make this record more findable on search.

Related items

Results from DigitalNZ

Other items

    The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.