D526.2 LON (Call Number)
12 pages ; 28 cm
- New Zealand troopship magazine.
- Digitised copies available to view online in pdf format
- Housed in NZ troopship magazine box 2.
- Includes nominal roll of troops.
- PDF (2) version from joint digitisation project by Auckland War Memorial Museum and Dunedin Public Libraries of DPL's hardcopy version
- Inscription on verso of cover: "To Aunt Kate from no. 29526 Howard E.G. Wilson Corpl. Platoon no. 20 E Compnay, 18th Reinforcements, New Zealand Expeditionary Force."
- As transport no. 67, the "Tofua" (together with the "Willochra" no. 66) carried the Right Wing, 18th Reinforcements, departing New Zealand on 11 October 1916 and arriving Plymouth on 28 December 1916. O.C. Troops was Capt. L.G. O'Callaghan and Ship's Master D. Todd.
- Handwritten at end of inside back cover of pdf (2): "From Rev. R.B. Watson, 23 Duncan St., Dn."
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.