Farmers' Trading Company - Records
- MS-1400 (Reference Number)
- 91/1 (Registration Number)
Minute books, financial records, correspondence, catalogues and other published and printed materials, including advertising materials.
2 boxes, 20 transit boxes + 2 outsized volumes and 1 outsized box (7.8 linear metres)
- MS-1707; MS-1991-37; MS-1998-15; MS-1998-16; MS-1999-5.
- Photographs are held in the Pictorial Collection. [Call No. PH-1991-17; Record ID 2276]
- No access without written permission from Farmers. (Access Notes)
- Permission to access and view photographs must be organised in advance by contacting the Library. (Access Notes)
Farmers' Trading Company. Records, 1909 - 1987. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-1400.
Paper-based and electronic inventories available.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.