Carlson, Amelia Jane - Assignment of Lease
- 701/B (Other Number)
- MS-360 (Reference Number)
- Assignment of Lease (Deed Title)
Between Amelia Jane Carlson, of Auckland, Milliner, and George Beaney, of Auckland, Iron Founder, dated 15 January 1924, regarding premises at number 13 being part of a building owned by Alfred Taine known as Eden Vine Building, situated on the corner of Mount Eden Road and Eden Terrace.
1 folder (1 item)
- Legal documents - New Zealand - Auckland (General Subject)
- Shepherd, Walter Richard, 1891-1968 (General Subject)
- Shepherd family (General Subject)
- Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West (Firm) (General Subject)
- Carlson family (General Subject)
- Haynes family (General Subject)
- Bawden family (General Subject)
- Beaney family (General Subject)
- Carlson, Amelia Jane, d. 1957 (General Subject)
- Bawden, James Percival, 1890-1961 (General Subject)
- Taine, Alfred, d. 1941 (General Subject)
- Haynes, Leslie Bayley, 1903-1992 (General Subject)
- Taine family (General Subject)
- Fraser family (General Subject)
- Permission must be obtained from the law firm of Jackson Russell by those persons wishing to publish material less than 100 years old. (Access Notes)
Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West. Records and deeds, 1848 - 1938. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-360, Box 28: Canavera - Cather.
Principal Party: Carlson, Amelia Jane.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.