- 48/R; 41420; 24D.126; 651; 3732; 5 A 884. (Other Number)
- MS-360 (Reference Number)
- Conveyance (Deed Title)
Between Henry Gilberd, painter, and Francis Frederick Gilberd, carpenter, both of Auckland, and the Reverend Robert Maunsell, of Parnell, near Auckland, Incumbent of Saint Marys Church, dated 4 February 1870, regarding part of Allotment 3 of section 7, Town of Auckland.
1 folder (1 item)
- Gilberd, James, d. 1864 (General Subject)
- Miller family (General Subject)
- Miller, James Armstrong, d. 1907 (General Subject)
- Hamilton family (General Subject)
- Legal documents - New Zealand - Auckland (General Subject)
- Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West (Firm) (General Subject)
- Kissling family (General Subject)
- Gilberd family (General Subject)
- Porter family (General Subject)
- Maunsell family (General Subject)
- Gilberd, Jemima, d. 1869 (General Subject)
- Maunsell, Robert, 1810-1894 (General Subject)
- Kissling, William Henry, d. 1879 (General Subject)
Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West. Records and deeds, 1848 - 1938. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-360, Box 31: Ghezzi - Gittos.
- Includes boundary plan.
- Streets: Princes Street, [Auckland].
- Principal Party: Gilberd, Henry.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.