- 40/E (Other Number)
- 13376 (Other Number)
- MS-360 (Reference Number)
- Agreement (Deed Title)
Memorandum of Agreement between Susan Hammond, of Auckland, Widow; James Hayward Hammond, of Cambridge, Bank Manager; and Edward Howard Hammond, of Tamahere, Farmer ("the Vendors"); and Robert James Emerson ("the Purchaser"), of Newmarket, near Auckland, Builder, dated 4 February 1913, regarding Lot 9 being part of Allotment 5 of Section 1, 'Narrow Neck Estate', Parish of Takapuna, [Auckland].
1 folder (1 item)
Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West (Firm)
Witness: Witnessed by Hubert M. [Menary] Hammond, Solicitor's Clerk, of Auckland; Julia M.D. [Maria Dolores] Heather, Domestic Duties, of Auckland; and Arch. Peak, Solicitor, of Auckland.
- Peak, Archibald, d. 1932 (General Subject)
- Hammond family (General Subject)
- Emerson family (General Subject)
- Peak family (General Subject)
- Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West (Firm) (General Subject)
- Hammond, James Hayward, d. 1935 (General Subject)
- Hammond, Edward Howard, d. 1947 (General Subject)
- Emerson, Robert James, d. 1956 (General Subject)
- Heather, Julia Maria Dolores, d. 1932 (General Subject)
- Legal documents - New Zealand - Auckland (General Subject)
- Heather family (General Subject)
- Hammond, Hubert Menary, 1893-1981 (General Subject)
Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West. Records and deeds, 1848 - 1938. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-360, Box 31: Hammond - Hannah.
Principal Party: Hammond, Susan.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.