Harold Stewart Wilson - Diaries
- 90/33 (Other Number)
- MS-90-3 (Reference Number)
- 90/3 (Registration Number)
Volume 1 -- 1 December 1941 - 5 May 1942.
Volume 2 -- 6 May 1942 - 28 March 1945.
Day-to-day account of life as a prisoner of war in Campo Concentramento U.P.G. No. 38, Italy, 1 December 1941 - 28 March 1945.
1 folder, 2 volumes
- Use bound photocopy set in MS 90/33. (Access Notes)
Wilson,Harold Stewart. Diaries, 1941-1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-90/3
- Major H.S. Wilson (23236) was in the 30th Battery, N.Z. Artillery, 6th Field Regiment, 2NZEF. He was taken prisoner on 30 November 1941 at Sidi Rezegh, Libya and was liberated on 28 March 1945.
- See N.Z. Army. 2NZEF. Nominal rolls, 1939-1948. Microfiche.D797 as a finding aid.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.