- 23Mc/JAT (Other Number)
- 432/Mc (Other Number)
- MS-360 (Reference Number)
- Agreement (Deed Title)
Agreement between Violet Grace McNaught (Lessor), wife of Thomas Alexander McNaught, of Auckland, Settler, and Percy Lock (Lessee), of Auckland, Manager of the Haberdashery Department in the Warehouse of Archibald Clark Limited of Auckland, dated 1 November 1913, regarding the lease of house and furniture in Plunket Street, Mt. Eden, Auckland.
1 folder (1 item)
- Mays family (General Subject)
- Tole, Joseph Augustus, d. 1920 (General Subject)
- Tole family (General Subject)
- Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West (Firm) (General Subject)
- Legal documents - New Zealand - Auckland (General Subject)
- McNaught family (General Subject)
- Mays, Selwyn, d. 1954 (General Subject)
- McNaught, Thomas Alexander, d. 1958 (General Subject)
- McNaught, Violet Grace, d. 1948 (General Subject)
- Lock family (General Subject)
Jackson, Russell, Tunks & West. Records and deeds, 1848-1938. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS-360, Box 33: McNair - McRae.
Principal Party: McNaught, Violet Grace.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.