Mire, Upper Hutt
- 61/9 (Accession Number)
- PD55(34) (Reference Number)
W. Swainson (Signature)
Pencil and charcoal drawing of a tree set in the bush. Signed and dated by artist.
266 mm. x 214 mm.
Pencil on card
- Permission to reproduce this image should be sought from Auckland War Memorial Museum and the copyright holder where applicable. (Copyright)
- Access by appointment (Access Notes)
Swainson, W. (1847) Mire, Upper Hutt. Auckland War Memorial Museum call no. PD55(34).
- On drawing:"Mire, Upper Hutt. Seck 82 - roadside-."
- Written on verso: "The trunk is ... the foliage is in round manner like the ... tree. The ends of the branches are drooping."
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.