[Auckland harbour from Freemans Bay]
- 95X3/30 (Accession Number)
- PD33 (Reference Number)
17.5 x 38 cm
Watercolour on paper
- No Known Copyright Restrictions (Copyright)
- Access by appointment (Access Notes)
[Auckland harbour from Freemans Bay],ca. 1860,PD33
- Auckland Harbour from waterfront by the Kauri Timber Company's yards in Freemans Bay, looking towards Mt Victoria, Devonport and North Head, with Rangitoto in background.
- Some landmarks identified on bottom of painting.
- Neg.no. B4593
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.