[Official Bay, Auckland. 1850]
- 65/17 (Accession Number)
- PD-1895-1-3 (Reference Number)
P.J. Hogan. 1850 (Signature)
305 mm. x 470 mm.
Sepia wash on paper
- No Known Copyright Restrictions (Copyright)
- Access by appointment (Access Notes)
[Official Bay, Auckland. 1850],PD-1895-1-3
- Auckland from Official Bay showing St Paul's Church and the Britomart Barracks on the skyline, the flour mill and Captain Rough's house on the foreshore and other houses in Jermyn Street.
- Key on bottom margin to some of buildings shown.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.