Plan of the Gate Pa and breach early on the 30th April 1864
- 95X3/40.49 (Accession Number)
- PD48(49) (Reference Number)
H.G. Robley (Signature)
26 x 43 cm
Pen and wash on paper
PD 48 (1-78)
- Cultural permissions apply (Copyright)
- Access by appointment (Access Notes)
Plan of the Gate Pa and breach early on the 30th April 1864,PD48(49)
- Notes on verso.
- No. 1-40 are numbered by Robley and the collection has been re-arranged in accordance with Robley's numbering, and no longer matches the numbering on the shelf list cards.
- Pene Taka Tuaia, (?-1889), leader of Ngati Rangi hapu of Ngai Te Rangi at Tauranga. Engineer of fortification of Gate Pa, at Pukehinahina.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.