PH-1984-1-LS78-4-16 (Reference Number)
C Box 15
Four panelled yellow tinted plate. Each panel showing a collection of dark shapes representative of a sun spot at different dates.
- No known copyright restrictions (Copyright)
- Digital copy available (Access Notes)
[Sunspots, V66],Wragge, Clement Lindley, 1852-1922, photographer,1890-1922,PH-1984-1-LS78-4-16
- (in reverse) printed at bottom of plate 'SUN SPOTS'
- Printed on plate beneath top right image 'FIG 2. March 12th 3 45m
- Printed on plate beneath top left image 'FIG 1. March 5th [illegble]m
- Handwritten in black ink in the top left corner 'Sunset'
- Handwritten in blue ink in lower left corner 'U66'.
- Printed on plate beneath lower left image 'FIG 3. March 14th 5 29m'
- Printed on plate beneath lower right image 'FIG 4. March 18th 9h 30m'
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.