Old farmhouse on the way to St. Heliers
PH-1955-1-14403 (Reference Number)
C Box 4
View of the farm house through paddock. The farm house was on Saint Heliers Bay Road
79 mm. X 114 mm.
- Una Garlick Object file
- PH-1989-14; Arthur Pitt Collection of Una Garlick photographic prints
- MS-99-45; Biography of and catalogue of photographic prints by Una Garlick
- PH-1955-1; Una Garlick negatives
- MS-1181; Papers relating to Charles Mervyn Abel and Una Garlick
- No known copyright restrictions (Copyright)
- Pictorial Staff access only Digital copy available (Access Notes)
Old farmhouse on the way to St. Heliers,Garlick, Una (Eunice Harriett), 1883-1951,1928,PH-1955-1-14403
Original negative. Inscription on negative, 14, 403. Inscription on glassine envelope, 14,403-6. Auckland (E.I) Selwyn Cottage on way to St. Heliers. Feb. 1928. Una Garlick. The farmhouse is near Lake Waiatarua. Lake Waiatarua is a wetland and received its name due to sporadic seasonal flooding. Lake Waiatarua is now called Waiatarua Reserve and is now part of Remuera .
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.