Old farmhouse on the way to St. Heliers
PH-1955-1-14406 (Reference Number)
C Box 4
View of the farm house through paddock. To the left of the farmhouse is a large bale of hay secured beneath a covering. The farm house was on Saint Heliers Bay Road
79 mm. X 114 mm.
- MS-99-45; Biography of and catalogue of photographic prints by Una Garlick
- PH-1989-14; Arthur Pitt Collection of Una Garlick photographic prints
- MS-1181; Papers relating to Charles Mervyn Abel and Una Garlick
- PH-1955-1; Una Garlick negatives
- Una Garlick Object file
- No known copyright restrictions (Copyright)
- Pictorial Staff access only Digital copy available (Access Notes)
Old farmhouse on the way to St. Heliers,Garlick, Una (Eunice Harriett), 1883-1951,1928,PH-1955-1-14406
Original negative. Inscription on negative, 14, 406. Inscription on glassine envelope, 14,403-6. Auckland (E.I) Selwyn Cottage on way to St. Heliers. Feb. 1928. Una Garlick. The farmhouse is near Lake Waiatarua. Lake Waiatarua is a wetland and received its name due to sporadic seasonal flooding. Lake Waiatarua is now called Waiatarua Reserve and is now part of Remuera.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.