Old farmhouse on the way to St. Heliers
PH-1955-1-14413 (Reference Number)
C Box 4
Farm buildings and equipment off the farm house. The farm house was on Saint Heliers Bay Road
114 mm. x 77 mm.
- Una Garlick Object file
- PH-1955-1; Una Garlick negatives
- MS-1181; Papers relating to Charles Mervyn Abel and Una Garlick
- PH-1989-14; Arthur Pitt Collection of Una Garlick photographic prints
- MS-99-45; Biography of and catalogue of photographic prints by Una Garlick
- No known copyright restrictions (Copyright)
- Pictorial Staff access only Digital copy available (Access Notes)
Old farmhouse on the way to St. Heliers,Garlick, Una (Eunice Harriett), 1883-1951,1930s,PH-1955-1-14413
Original negative. Inscription on negative, 14, 413. Inscription on glassine envelope, 14,412-6. Auckland (E.I) Old farm house, St. Heliers Bay Rd. 1930's?. Una Garlick. The farmhouse is near Lake Waiatarua. Lake Waiatarua is a wetland and received its name due to sporadic seasonal flooding. Lake Waiatarua is now called Waiatarua Reserve and is now part of Remuera.
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.