[Wynyard Arms Hotel]
PH-NEG-SP-1698as (Reference Number)
Wynyard Arms Hotel, corner of Wellesley and Symonds Street, Auckland, later the Kiwi Hotel
Maitland, Gordon.- The Sparrow photograph collection, in Auckland War Memorial Museum News, no39a, August 1989, pp1-2
- All rights reserved (Copyright)
- Digital copy available (Access Notes)
[Wynyard Arms Hotel],1945-1967,PH-NEG-SP-1698as
- Arthur George William (Bill) Sparrow, 1896-1967, was the founder and manager of S.I.P.
- Client: Dominion Breweries Limited
- AIM copy negative from cellulose triacetate original (120mm)
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.