[Ceramic factory, interior]
PH-NEG-SP-2-1965A (Reference Number)
Two workmen in tin shed working with slip
Maitland, Gordon.- The Sparrow photograph collection, in Auckland War Memorial Museum News, no39a, August 1989, pp1-2
- All rights reserved (Copyright)
- Digital copy available (Access Notes)
[Ceramic factory, interior],1945-1966,PH-NEG-SP-2-1965A
- Arthur George William (Bill) Sparrow, 1896-1967, was the founder and manager of S.I.P.
- AIM duplicate negative from cellulose acetate original
- Client: Amalgamated Brick and Pipe Company
- There is also a duplicate positive of this image done by MONZ (not scanned).
Images and documents
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.