McGuire Bone and Company Limited, Drapers, Hawera.
PH-1996-4 (Reference Number)
PRO Box 1 (OS Prints Only- see notes)
1. McGruer Bone & Co Ltd. Display - Hawera Winter Show, 1930
2. Blanket & Rug Display. McGruer Bone & Co. Ltd. All Made in New Zealand. 1930 by Fred. C. Bone
3. Island display. Woollen Goods. Dressed by Fred. C. Bone
4. Decorated Float. Hawera Street Parade. 1st Prize. 1941
5. No. 3 Window. Section 3. Boy's wear. 1926
6. Dressed by Fred. C. Bone. Gold Medal. 2nd Prize. 1923
7. Opening display. Gold medal 2nd prize. 1924. Hat display.
8. No. 4 window. Gold medal 2nd prize. 1923.
9. 2nd prize, Gold Medal. Championship class. By Fred & Bone. 1924
10. Hawera winter show. 1930
11. No. 6 Section III. Kept for reproduction. 1924
Collection of photographs depicting McGuire, Bone and Company Limited, Hawera, shop interior and window displays. Also included: the firm's displays at Hawera Winter Shows and prize-winning decorated float.
20x16cm print / 30x25cm mount; 16x12cm / 25x20cm mount
- Permission to reproduce this image should be sought from Auckland War Memorial Museum and the copyright holder where applicable. (Copyright)
McGuire Bone and Company Limited, Drapers, Hawera.,McLachlan, W. A., photographer,Houghton, Brandon., author,1920s-1940s,PH-1996-4
- Oversized prints stored in PRO Box 1 incl. PH-1996-4-6, PH-1996-4-7, PH-1996-4-8, PH-1996-4-9, PH-1996-4-11
- Photographers accredited as W. A. McLachlan (Hawera) & Brandon Houghton (Hawera).
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.