Group of special constables.
- PH-CNEG-C23193 (Other Number)
- PH-NEG-B646 (Reference Number)
Group of special constables at foot of Queen Street, with supplies (Tait's Cooked Compressed Corned beef; tinned fruit, Jeyes fluid); Post Office and Hall & Co. in background.
4 3/4x6 1/2; 14x18cm. Half plate
- Permission to reproduce this image should be sought from Auckland War Memorial Museum and the copyright holder where applicable. (Copyright)
- Access by appointment � contact Library (Access Notes)
Group of special constables.,Beattie, William, 1864-1931, photographer,1913?,PH-NEG-B646
- WB engraved on top right of emulsion side of plate (from A783 on) : assume William Beattie, senior.
- William Beattie was born in Aberdeen, Scotland, 1864, and died in Auckland, aged 67, on 15 March 1931. Further information Reference file 213.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.