C. R. Ford lantern slides of Antarctica.
- PH-CNEG-C15076-C15201 (Other Number)
- PH-1970-8-LS6 (Reference Number)
PH-1970-8-LS6 (lantern slides)
Slides used by Mr Ford in his lecture, 1962.
89 mm. x 89 mm.
- R117 Sound recording. To the Antarctic with Scott's first expedition. Institute lecture given by C. R. Ford in 1962.
- DU 402 .2 F69 C. R. Ford. portrait (in naval uniform).
- Collection contains multiple items - rights applied at item level (Copyright)
- Access by appointment � contact Library (Access Notes)
Ford, C. R. (1901-1904) C. R. Ford lantern slides of Antarctica. Auckland War Memorial Museum - Tamaki Paenga Hira. PH-1970-8-LS6.
- C. R. Ford was Ships Steward (RN) on the Discovery Expedition to the Antarctic 1901-04.
- C. R. Ford was President of the Auckland Institute and Museum 1938-39.
The development of the Auckland War Memorial Museum online collection is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.