John Mark AWMM
Also known as
WWII 4495 AWMM
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
WW2 Pre 1940 AWMM 324 Tinakori Rd., Wellington AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
WW2 Mrs. Olga Reefman, 324 Tinakori Rd., Wellington (wife) AWMM
- WW2 POW - Crete List of 2NZEF POW (MS 2009/8)
Crete, Greece List of 2NZEF POW (MS 2009/8)
- WW2 POW - Stalag 317, Markt Pongau, St. Johann, Germany 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
Germany, Europe 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Date of death
Age at death
Place of death
Cause of death
Roll of Honour
Remember John Mark Reefman by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
John Mark Reefman
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 2 (Embarkations to 30th June, 1940). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
- List of 2NZEF Prisoners of War. 1941-1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS 2009/8. AWMM
- Great Britain Army. (1945). Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. London, U.K.: Government Printer. AWMM
- Henderson, J. (1954). RMT: official history of the 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies. Wellington, N.Z.: Department of Internal Affairs. AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.