Thomas Bruce AWMM
Also known as
WWII 24871 AWMM
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
WW2 Pre 1940-1941 AWMM Mosgiel AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
WW2 Mr. R. Aitken, Careyer Rd., Mosgiel, Dunedin (father) AWMM
- WW2 POW - Greece List of 2NZEF POW (MS 2009/8)
List of 2NZEF POW (MS 2009/8)
- WW2 POW - Salonike 8B 714 ER. 18A 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
Germany, Europe 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
POW liberation details
POW serial number
WWII 4195 AWMM
Date of death
Age at death
Place of death
Cause of death
Roll of Honour
Remember Thomas Bruce Aitken by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Thomas Bruce Aitken
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 3 (Embarkations from 1st July, 1940 to 31st March, 1941). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
- List of 2NZEF Prisoners of War. 1941-1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS 2009/8. AWMM
- Great Britain Army. (1945). Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. London, U.K.: Government Printer. AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.