- Pani Ranginui AWMM
- Pani Ranginui Public - Selwyn - Child - 17 December 2015 - His Son.
Also known as
- Jumbo AWMM
- "Jumbo" Public - Selwyn - Child - 17 December 2015 - His Son
Vietnam 573699 AWMM
- Iwi Māori AWMM
- Ngati Kahungunu Public - Selwyn - Child - 17 December 2015 - His Son.
Ngati Hine Public - Selwyn - Child - 17 December 2015 - His Son.
Takitimu Public - Selwyn - Child - 17 December 2015 - His Son.
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Date of death
Age at death
Place of death
Whakaki Public - Selwyn - Child - 17 December 2015 - His Son
Cause of death
Accident Public - Selwyn - Child - 17 December 2015 - His Son
Roll of Honour
Remember Pani Ranginui Kahukura by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Pani Ranginui Kahukura
#573699 Pani Ranginui (Jumbo) KAHUKURA (2 Platoon Victor 6 Company & Charlie Company 74/76) 4 July 2004 aged 56. Buried at Whakaki Urupa. off State Hwy 2, Whakaki, Nuhaka, Hawkes Bay 4198. [-39.04586, 177.59389] use Google maps grid reference off the beaten track. LEST WE FORGET this great member of our unit, ONWARD.
Public - Roscoe - Comrade - 2 May 2018
- Subritsky, M. (Ed). (1995). The Vietnam scrapbook: The second ANZAC adventure. Papakura, N.Z.: Three Feathers Publishing Co. AWMM
- Hall, C. (2014). No front line : inside stories of New Zealand's Vietnam War. Auckland, New Zealand : Penguin Books. AWMM
- This record was created from data kindly provided by the New Zealand Ministry for Culture and Heritage. AWMM
|23 August 2017||Roscoe||Auckland||Comrade||
|17 December 2015||Selwyn||Palmerston North, New Zealand||Child||
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.