Rita Cecily AWMM
Also known as
Rita Cecily Jackson AWMM
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Pre 12 October 1942 AWMM Goodfellow Street, Te Awamutu, King Country, New Zealand AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
Margaret Waters (mother) AWMM
POW liberation details
POW serial number
- Height, Unknown Period AWMM
5 foot 4 inches AWMM
- Eye colour, Unknown Period AWMM
- Hair colour, Unknown Period AWMM
- Hospital Diseases , Wounds, WWII AWMM
Admitted into hospital situated at Ellerslie Race Course with flu. AWMM
- In 1999 had been married for 54 1/2 years to same man and had 2 married daughters, 5 grandchildren & 1 great-grand daughter.
Cenotaph record initially prepared with the servicewoman in 1999 AWMM
- Rita and Neville were married for 63 years until Neville died in 2008. Rita will be 95 in Aug 2016. They have 2 married daughters, 5 grandchildren & 9 great grandchildren. Public - Judith Neville - Child - 13 July 2016 - Family - daughter, Judith.
Date of death
Age at death
Place of death
Cause of death
Roll of Honour
Remember Rita Cecily Waters by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Rita Cecily Waters
Service Women Project: Sponsorship to research this record was kindly provided by the Auckland Returned Services Association, Returned Servicewomen's Branch; Marjorie Traill, Dorothy Grant, Daphne Shaw and Margaret Woollett. AWMM
|13 July 2016||Judith Neville||Auckland NZ||Child||
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.