Duncan Clark AWMM
Also known as
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Unknown AWMM 37 Holly Street, Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
Mrs C. Adams (mother), 37 Holly Street, Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand AWMM
Pre 5 January 1940 AWMM Single AWMM
25 January 1942 AWMM
- WW2 POW - Stalag VII-A Moosburg (Isar), Germany 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
Germany, Europe 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
POW liberation details
POW serial number
WWII 124545 AWMM
Date of death
Age at death
Place of death
Cause of death
Roll of Honour
Remember Duncan Clark Adams by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Duncan Clark Adams
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 1 (Embarkations to 31st March, 1940). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
- List of 2NZEF Prisoners of War. 1941-1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS 2009/8. AWMM
- Great Britain Army. (1945). Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. London, U.K.: Government Printer. AWMM
- Henderson, J. (1954). RMT: official history of the 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies. Wellington, N.Z.: Department of Internal Affairs. AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.