Richard Thomas AWMM
Also known as
WWI 19/234 AWMM
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Richard Robinson was the father of Myrtle Paithness, of Taihape, New Zealand.
New Zealand at the Front ( a magazine written and published and illustrated in France by men of the New Zealand Division) 1917 issue, page141. AWMM
Date of death
Age at death
Place of death
Cause of death
- Messines Ridge (New Zealand) Memorial, Messines Ridge British Cemetery, Belgium AWMM
- Marlborough War Memorial, 20 Seymour Street, Blenheim, 7201 AWMM
- Marlborough Great War Memorial, WW1 AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Richard Thomas Robinson by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Richard Thomas Robinson
My grandfather was Richard Thomas Eric Robinson. Father Noel Robinson. Uncle Eric Richard Thomas Robinson. Grandad's sister was Myrtle.
Public - Alexandra Claire - Direct descendant - 20 August 2017
- New Zealand Army Expeditionary Force. (1914-1919). Nominal Rolls of New Zealand Expeditionary Force, Volume I. Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
Vol1: 624 AWMM
- New Zealand Army Expeditionary Force. (1917). Nominal Rolls of New Zealand Expeditionary Force Volume II. Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
37: 9 AWMM
|20 August 2017||Alexandra Claire||New Zealand||Direct descendant||
|13 July 2017||Jenifer||Wairarapa||Researcher||
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.