Also known as
2 April 1908 AWMM AWMM
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Unknown AWMM 44 Victoria Street, Rangiora, New Zealand AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
Mrs D.D. Sinclair (wife), 44 Victoria Street, Rangiora, New Zealand AWMM
List of 2NZEF POW (MS 2009/8)
- WW2 POW - Stalag 383, Hohenfels, Bavaria, Germany 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
Germany, Europe 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
POW liberation details
POW serial number
9 December 1951 AWMM
Date of death
Age at death
Place of death
Cause of death
Roll of Honour
Remember Andrew Sinclair by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 1 (Embarkations to 31st March, 1940). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
WW2 1: WW2 165 AWMM
- List of 2NZEF Prisoners of War. 1941-1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS 2009/8. AWMM
- Great Britain Army. (1945). Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. London, U.K.: Government Printer. AWMM
- Henderson, J. (1954). RMT: official history of the 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies. Wellington, N.Z.: Department of Internal Affairs. AWMM
|21 January 2017||Andrew||Wellington||Other relative||
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.