Thomas Cuthbert AWMM
Also known as
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Unknown AWMM Awanui, New Zealand AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
Mrs J. Brownlee (mother), Awanui, New Zealand AWMM
List of 2NZEF POW (MS 2009/8)
- WW2 POW - Salonike 8B 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
Germany, Europe 2NZEF, Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. N.Z. 1945.
POW liberation details
POW serial number
WWII 7147 AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Thomas Cuthbert Brownlee by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Thomas Cuthbert Brownlee
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 2 (Embarkations to 30th June, 1940). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
WW2 2: WW2 27 AWMM
- List of 2NZEF Prisoners of War. 1941-1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS 2009/8. AWMM
- Great Britain Army. (1945). Germany and German occupied territories : imperial prisoners of war alphabetical list : section 4. London, U.K.: Government Printer. AWMM
- Veterans' club : the comradeship and memories of Auckland's 21st infantry battalion. Auckland War Memorial Museum : Auckland. Accompanies exhibition held in the Pictorial Gallery, second floor, Auckland War Memorial Museum, 24 March-21 May 2006. AWMM
- 21 New Zealand Infantry Battalion Association Inc. Records, 1955 - 2005. Auckland War Memorial Museum. MS-2008-42. AWMM
- 21 Battalion
(Official history of New Zealand in the Second World War 1939-45) AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.