Arthur Llewellyn AWMM
Also known as
WWI 8/724 AWMM
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Unknown AWMM Southland Road, Melrose, New Zealand AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
K.A. Webb (father), Southland Road, Melrose, Wellington, New Zealand AWMM
Pre 16 October 1914 AWMM Single AWMM
POW liberation details
POW serial number
- Son of Mr. and Mrs. K. A. Webb, of Sutherland Rd., Melrose, Wellington.
He is commemorated on the bell Rongomai given by his relatives for the National War Memorial Carillon, Wellington. Cecil Ernest Webb is commemorated on the same bell. AWMM
- His fathers name was in fact RA Webb, not KA Webb. It has been an error for years due to a transcript error.
See detail on Rongomai bell and also for his elder brother, Cecil Ernest WEBB. Public - Chris - Other Relative - 11 April 2015 - Family papers, etc.
- Caterpillar Valley (New Zealand) Memorial, Caterpillar Valley Cemetery, Longueval, Somme, France AWMM
- National War Memorial Carillon, 41 Buckle Street, Wellington, New Zealand AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Arthur Llewellyn Webb by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Arthur Llewellyn Webb
- New Zealand Army Expeditionary Force. (1914-1919). Nominal Rolls of New Zealand Expeditionary Force, Volume I. Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
Vol1: 764 AWMM
- Beattie, P.J. & Pomeroy, M. (2013-2015). Onward : portraits of the New Zealand Expeditionary Force (vols 1-3). Auckland, New Zealand: Fair Dinkum Publications AWMM
Vol. 1: Includes portrait AWMM
- The Fields of Remembrance Trust: Brothers Field, Auckland Museum (Armistice, 2018) AWMM
|11 April 2015||Chris||Auckland, New Zealand||Other Relative||
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.