Roy Arthur Beckham AWMM
Also known as
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Roy Bonney was the son of Arthur and Ivy Bonney.
Corporal L.R.O'Callaghan's (Regimental No. 37980) account of his war service includes information on Major Currie. Reference: O'Callaghan, Sydney Richard. One Sapper's War, 1915 - 1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS 2006/65. p.42. AWMM
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, World War 2 Hall of Memories AWMM
- Roll of Honour, Tirau District 1939 - 1945, Tirau Museum, Tirau, New Zealand AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Roy Arthur Beckham Bonney by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Roy Arthur Beckham Bonney
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 3 (Embarkations from 1st July, 1940 to 31st March, 1941). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
WW2 3: WW2 46 AWMM
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 4 (Embarkations from 1st April, 1941 to 30 June, 1941). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
WW2 4: WW2 36 AWMM
- Auckland Museum. Roll of Honour, Auckland Province, 1939 - 1945. Auckland War Memorial Museum Library. MS 93/139. AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.