Oswald William AWMM
Also known as
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Oswald Suckling was the son of Phillip Willway Suckling and Daisy Emma Beatrice Suckling, of Cambridge, New Zealand.
In 1998 Adriaan de Winter and Ton van Alphen undertook a project in the Reichswald Forest Cemetery photographing all the headstones of New Zealanders buried there. AWMM
- Pollington Airfield Memorial Garden, Yorkshire, England AWMM
- Cambridge Cenotaph, Victoria St, Cambridge 3434 AWMM
- Cambridge World War Two War Memorials AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Oswald William Suckling by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Oswald William Suckling
- Martyn, E. (1998-2008). For Your Tomorrow (Vols. 1-3). Christchurch, N.Z.: Volplane Press. AWMM
- Chorley, W. (1994). Royal Air Force Bomber Command losses of the Second World War: Aircraft and crew losses 1942 (Vol. 3). Leicester, England: Midland Counties Publications. AWMM
- This record is a work in progress and was partially compiled from the “Database of New Zealand Airmen who took part in Advanced Air Training in Canada during WW2”. Researched by Ivan and Lorna Lindsey of Tauranga. N.Z. 2003 – 2012. Reproduced with permission. AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.