Raymond John AWMM
Also known as
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Raymond Goff was the son of Eugene Stanley Goff, and of Jessie Blanche Evelyn Goff (nee Warne), of Papatoetoe, Auckland. AWMM
- Bourail Memorial, Bourail New Zealand War Cemetery, New Caledonia AWMM
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, World War 2 Hall of Memories AWMM
- Onehunga War Memorial Swimming Pool, Jellicoe Park (off Quadrant Road), Park Gardens, Onehunga, Auckland, New Zealand AWMM
- Otahuhu Railway Workshops War Memorial, corner of Piki Thompson Way, Otahuhu Auckland 1069 AWMM
- Mount Albert Grammar School, Alberton Ave, Mount Albert Auckland 1025 AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Raymond John Goff by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Raymond John Goff
5 October 2016. We WILL Remember Them.
Public - Stephen L Walker - 5 October 2016
|05 October 2016||Stephen L Walker||Auckland||Other||
|24 May 2015||phil||Auckland845||Other Relative||
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.