Stanley Herbert AWMM
Also known as
- WWI 5/565 AWMM
- WWII 6193 AWMM
- WWII 30279 AWMM
25 January 1889 AWMM AWMM
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Unknown AWMM 25 Park Avenue, Auckland, New Zealand AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
Harry Crump (father), 25 Park Avenue, Auckland, New Zealand AWMM
POW liberation details
POW serial number
Commanding Officer (CO) of NZ Army Service Corps (NZASC) units, 1939-45.
CO of J Force, 1947.
Staff member of British Commonwealth Occupation Force (BCOF) Japan, 1948-49.
Commandant of Royal NZ Army Service Corps (RNZASC), 1949.
Nominal Roll WW2 page 44 shows nok as Mrs Bertha Gladys Crump 1 Nikau Avenue Lower Hutt, New Zealand AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Stanley Herbert Crump by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
Stanley Herbert Crump
Brigadier Crump was a friend of my parents, he gave a speech at my sister's wedding in 1959. My father Bob Moffat perhaps served with him in WW2. My sister & I were reminiscing about the Crumps the other day so I Googled his name.
Public - winifred Annette - 28 May 2017
- New Zealand Army Expeditionary Force. (1914-1919). Nominal Rolls of New Zealand Expeditionary Force, Volume I. Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
Vol1: Unknown page AWMM
- Haigh, J., Polaschek, A. (Eds.). (1993). New Zealand and the Distinguished Service Order. Christchurch, N.Z.: Authors. AWMM
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1941). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 1 (Embarkations to 31st March, 1940). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1945). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 12 (Embarkations from 1st July, 1943 to 31st December, 1943). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
- Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force. (1950). Nominal Roll Second New Zealand Expeditionary Force No. 16 (Embarkations from 1st January, 1946 to 30th June, 1948). Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
|28 May 2017||winifred Annette||Wellington NZ||Other||
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.