Also known as
WWI 6/4021 AWMM
Images and documents
Mark Davidson, World War 1
(PDF, 4.73 MB)
This is part of a manuscript on relatives who fought in World War 1, submitted by a great niece, descendant of Edward Davidson, Arthur's elder brother.
Public - Cheryl Joy - Other relative - 28 November 2018 - Family history, diary held by descendant of Charles Davidson, other material from Henry's descendant, research of World War 1 and The Canterbury Division, further sources are mentioned within manuscript.
Date of birth
Place of birth
Address before enlistment
Pre 1 November 1915 AWMM 23 Edward Street, Timaru, New Zealand AWMM
Post war occupation
Next of kin on embarkation
D. Davidson (father), 23 Edward Street, Timaru, New Zealand AWMM
POW liberation details
POW serial number
- Height, Unknown Period AWMM
5 feet 12 1/2 inches AWMM
- Complexion, Unknown Period AWMM
- Eye colour, Unknown Period AWMM
- Hair colour, Unknown Period AWMM
- Killed in Action, Cause of Death AWMM
Roll of Honour
Remember Mark Davidson by laying a poppy.
Leave a note
Leave a tribute or memory of
- New Zealand Army Expeditionary Force. (1917). Nominal Rolls of New Zealand Expeditionary Force Volume II. Wellington, N.Z.: Govt. Printer. AWMM
26: 14 AWMM
- The Fields of Remembrance Trust: Brothers Field, Auckland Museum (Armistice, 2018) AWMM
The development of the Online Cenotaph is an ongoing process; updates, new images and records are added weekly. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided.